Twitter Updates

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Japan Trip Day 2.

Went to Tokyo DisneySea today and it is a lot more fun than I expected! The shows are fun, the games are cool and I had a wonderful time with my wife. I am glad that it didn't rain for most of the day. The final show is great and if people tell you that DisneySea is not fun, don't listen to them!

We also had Mos Burger for late meal and the burger tasted very very good! I orodered this and my wife like it soooo much that she want to go and order this again in the next few days.

Since I don't have my computer with me, I am using a computer in an internet cafe.

Let's see whether I could stay up and watch World Cup tonight.

3 comments:

Simple said...

Good! You should discover more!
By the way, did you find any canned "Oxygen" in the convenient store? It is said the canned oxygen is a hot product in Japan.

Anonymous said...

我係覺得 ng 好玩果D人...

Anonymous said...

MOS burger...正....

好耐冇去過日本喇......