Twitter Updates

Friday, May 15, 2009

Punch Party HK 2 - Great Experience

I attended the my first Punch Party HK today. It was a wonderful gathering.

This time the topics are mostly IT centric, with talks about BBS, PALM, NEWSGROUP, etc. Since I didn't grow up here in HK, there are certain newsgroup and BBS that I wasn't familiar with. However, I am old enough to experience BBS using software like Telix.

I feel the most when the presenter talks about Palm since I used to own many PalmOS products, including Palm 3, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony NX70V and Treo 650. I also upgraded my Palm V to 8MB as well. It is fun to see that presentation on ram upgrade.

Overall, I really glad I signed up for it. Looking forward to PPHK3.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.