Twitter Updates

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Asia Game Show 2006

I visited Asia Game Show 2006 today. I think it should be renamed to Sony game Show instead because you cannot find XBOX or Wii in the show at all. There are a couple shops there but the thing they sell are not that interesting.

As of the game itself, I am quit disappointed with PS3. Yes, the games look better, but it is the same game again and again. E.g. GTHD, RR and Devil May Cry. The Gundam game looks terrible as the framerate is really poor. The only game that I am a bit interested are Railfan (a train simulation game with real video footage) and Resistance.

Well, without the games, the only thing to see are the girls. The quality is quite so-so. We went to the show a bit early today so we missed the Cosplay show too. So I didn't take too many picture today.

For $25.....I think it should only worth $5 for the game and $5 for the girls.

Please feel free to visit the photo album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

估唔到你都會去影女 wor... 哦,仲要合照 tim~~~~ 你死喇!

Joel said...

I got the permit. Who do you think was holding the camera. :p

Simple said...

Oh! You really need a permit?! haha...
But the gal taking photo with you was not that KAWAII bor!