Twitter Updates

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Software idea and MBA works...

Have a new software idea since last week and I am still thinking a lot on the possibility of turning it into a real thing. Unfortunately, there are too many MBA works at this moment that I cannot spend too much time working on it.

Next week is going to be real~~ fun...... one Econ homework, two Acct homeworks and a Managerial Accounting EXAM!

I am still reading one of the required book, "The Goal". So far I only finished around 80 pages.

3 comments:

Simple said...

I'm glad to hear that you have new business idea. You work so hard. I should add more oil then, I don't want to have a "far distance" between us.

Let's cheer up!

Joel said...

You already have a head-start and are finishing your MBA degree. I am just starting up.

Simple said...

I am planning to study a MSc after finalizing my dissertation. Will you support my decision?