Twitter Updates

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Twitter and the Open Sea

I have a Twitter account for awhile, but I don't use it simply because I don't think it is useful.

I read about the Adobe AIR Twitter client called Twhirl a couple days ago and I decided to try Twitter again. I than tried to follow some well known people on the internet. To my surprise, they also follow me back! Although I don't think I could contribute too much back to them.

Now I see the value of Twitter, it could definitely make the distance between people much closer than before. I could read about them in their blogs, or listen to their podcasts from time to time, but using Twitter you know the person more in a totally different way.

My only problem with Twitter is that I only have 1 friend in US using it, and none of my friends or family use it. It is like shouting to a an open big sea....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sharing. I will try it with my man. thanks~~

Anonymous said...

Oh! On the coast of open sea, you can read and read.

Twitter can be a good "tweet reader". Follow some friends, some authors of the blog you read, followers of followers...

When you see a great tweet, @ him/er (reply) or re-tweet with giving credit.

Some days pass, you will not alone :)

--
regards,
ClubEddy
- follow me :)