Twitter Updates

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Final MBA School Decision


I am going to accept the offer from HKUST for the Dual-Degree program. Going to different interviews was an interesting experience.

I really want to thank everyone who support me during this application period. Thanks my mom, my brother, my best friend Pazu. Thanks Jim and Howan for their help in writing the reference letter. Also thanks Chris, Lewis and other colleagues for supporting my decision as well. And special thanks to my wife, who gave her 110% support and encouragement to me in my quest for MBA study.

Three years of hard work(or, challenges :> ) is coming....

1 comment:

Ken Lei said...

So you have decided to go to HKUST? Congratulations!! You'll be busy for the next two years then. Any time to come back to LA for a visit? I probably won't be going back for a while now.